Hi everyone,
My experience with this meditation was very different from the last one Love and Kindness. I realize that it was much easier for me to think and focus on someone else than on me. In love and kindness meditation I felt that I thrived in sending my love and taking in any pain that another person was going through. In this meditation if I were succesfully connected with myself for two minutes it was alot. I think the thing that was going through my head the most was the outcome of my last quizz, which surprise me since I was very confident that I was going to do better than I did. This meditation focused on breathing practice to tame and stabilize my mind, sadly it did not work that well but as everything else in life practice makes perfect hopefully next time I may be able to have more control over my thoughts and frustrations.
Sorry about your disappointment with your quiz. I too thought that I did a lot better. Actually, I thought confident enough for 100% but missed two. It is these times that the exercises will work best for you. You are on track though. As you mentioned, practice makes perfect. Keep practicing.........
ReplyDelete